Tuesday, February 3, 2009

my first task

I have a cousin, her name is Elisabeth Denis Setiani. She is 23 years old. I like her not from face, appearance or something else. But, from her mind. The way to solve problems and her mind is adult. Sometimes I ask to help teach me if I don't know or don't understand.
A month ago she told me that she recent from her job because she will continue to study in Gadjah Mada University. I'm very surprise heard it. She is very smart because brave to decide recent from her job.

7 comments:

  1. -"Sometimes I ask to help teach me" should be "Sometimes I ask her to help / teach me".
    -"I'm very surprise heard it" should be "I'm very surprised to hear it".

    Just making some corrections. Mind your grammar, okay? ^-^ Keep trying to be the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. is it take an effect?!! wakakakaka

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come on, ris! you have to be adult too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. you must be like her. Be brave to change whatever can be changed, and be realistic to accept whatever cannot be change.
    So, you can change your mistakes to be right. Learn more and more, practice more and more...
    Oh yeah, pay more attention to grammar and tenses. My best regard to your cousin...

    ReplyDelete
  5. May be you can describe your cousin more details..... So far, your writing is good enough... Keep up your work.....!!!!!!!!! (^^)v

    ReplyDelete
  6. So you can get many things from her. You must be proud of her, right?
    Ris, I think you must pay attention to the grammar. Keep trying and never give up friend. I believe that you can.
    Cheer up! ^o^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey little girl...
    do you mean 'resign?'or 'recent'?
    Is your cousin single? If yes, please contact me as soon as possible. :)

    ReplyDelete