Crazy Agency
My house my palace, may be it's suitable idiom to describe how beautiful or how comfortable our house. Whatever the shape and however beautifully or not it's our house that we are always living there. The house is a place to protect from sunlight, raining, noon, and night.
It's same with me. I also have a house that always protect me and my family from that. Although my house is simple, but I felt comfort to living there. My house in Tegalrejo, Yogyakarta city. From my college is about twenty minutes. The location of my house is strategic because located in central city. If you want to go in Malioboro, you only need approximate five or ten minutes. If you want to looking for secondhand things with cheapest price you can go to “Klithikan Market Pakuncen” in Wirobrajan. And if you are going to the others city you can go to “Tugu railway station” only five minutes from my house. Oh ya guys, do you feel hungry and want to eat special food? Don't worry guys! My house also near to “Waroeng Steak” in front of Klithikan market Pakuncen and once more an restaurant with Thailand food is “Phuket Restaurant”. Not only that my house near to supermarket like “Giant” in Godean street and many more....
Everythings available near from my house. So you never disappointed if you walking around to Yogyakarta. Simple, but strategic to go everywhere. Please visited and you will find your happimess. I will take you walking around in my beloved city, Yogyakarta.

so, i can conclude that your house is near mine...
ReplyDeletebtw,i love Phuket...
"and however beautifully or not" should be "and however it's beautiful or not" (beautifully is adverb, remember?)
ReplyDelete"but I felt comfort" should be "but I feel comfortable" (you still feel the same feeling now, don't you? So use present tense. And "comfort" is a verb, so you can't use it after a verb, too.)
But your house location is very strategic. Almost all facilities are located near your house. I want to live there...