Tuesday, March 24, 2009

6th Assignment_Narrative: Daily Activities

My Daily Activies


I am a student of Sanata Dharma University. I have daily activity in my life. I will tell you about it. OK let’s see…

I get up at 5 o’clock every morning. I clean up my beds and prepare to pray in the morning. After that I prepare my today’s schedule and look what today’s syllabus. I try to read my lessons before I go to campus. I take a bath at 5.30 and my mother prepares my breakfast before I go to campus. I’m ready to having breakfast and my mother call me to having breakfast. At 6 o’clock I breakfast with my younger sister because she also going to school. After all ready I take to leave my parents.

I go to campus at 6.30 by motorcycle. From my house to campus is about 15-20 minutes. At midday I finished my lecture and I come back to house. I wash my hand and foot. After that I having lunch and take a nap until 2 hours. In the afternoon at 4.30 my mother woke up me to sweep the floor. I wake up and sweep the floor. I watch television is about 30 minutes and at 5.30 I take a bath in the afternoon. I prepare to pray in the afternoon.

At 6.30 p.m. I have dinner with my family. At 7 p.m. I starting to study and doing my homework. At 10 p.m. I finished it. I pray in the night. I prepare my tomorrow’s schedule. I go to bed after it and I always hope to get nice dream….

9 comments:

  1. You are lucky guys
    you can enjoy your full day with your parents....I'm jealous....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You clean up your bed??? It's so terrible...

    ReplyDelete
  3. friend...!!
    i found in your writing like this "my mother woke up me". i prefer you to change it into "my mother woke me up". but this is in my opinion.
    for sure, i do not mean to force you to change it.hehehe :-))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think is not "daily activity", maybe it can be " a daily activity" or "daily activities"
    ok,,,so far so good....!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool to wash your hand and foot. Or hands and feet?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo, I wish I can be as clever as you! (If only I were a girl...)

    ReplyDelete